True legislative and political power comes from an organized working class fighting for JUSTICE.
We must elect pro-worker candidates so we can achieve real legislative victories to strengthen workers’ rights, expand good jobs, and protect workers.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO HELP GET OUT THE VOTE!
The 2023 General Election is right around the corner, and getting out the vote has never been more important! We MUST elect pro-worker candidates so we can continue to achieve real legislative victories to strengthen workers’ rights, expand good jobs, and protect workers.
HOW TO VOTE
- Early in-person voting begins October 28 until November 5. View polling locations.
- Mail-in ballots will go out on September 23. To request a mail-in ballot click here.
- Vote on Election Day November 7. To find your polling location click here.
General Election Information & Resources
How Do I Vote By Mail?
Check Your Voter Registration Status.
IMPORTANT NEW JERSEY ELECTION INFORMATION
- The Nov. 7, 2023, General Election will have early in-person voting, mail-in ballots, and day-of voting.
- Active voters do not need to apply for a Vote By Mail (VBM) ballot. If you have not received a mail-in ballot, you must fill out an application. Ballots must be postmarked by 8:00 pm on Nov. 7.
- In-person early voting will begin October 28 through November 5. Hours will be Monday-Saturday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.