If you’re represented by CWA Local 1037, you have rights guaranteed under a collective bargaining agreement, as well as certain rights under Federal labor laws. The following forms are available to you to exercise your rights.
- Certification of Health Care Provider for U.S. Department of Labor Employee’s Serious Health Condition (Family and Medical Leave Act)
- Public Employees Occupational Safety and Health Complaint Form
- Application for Family Leave Insurance Benefits (FL-1)
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Intake Form
- State of New Jersey Civil Service Commission, Division of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Discrimination Complaint Processing Form
- Grievance Procedure Form, State of New Jersey
- State Position Classification Questionnaire – New Jersey Civil Service Commission, Division of State & Local Operations