True legislative and political power comes from an organized working class fighting for JUSTICE.
We must elect pro-worker candidates so we can achieve real legislative victories to strengthen workers’ rights, expand good jobs, and protect workers.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TO HELP GET OUT THE VOTE!
The 2021 Gubernatorial Election is right around the corner, and getting out the vote has never been more important! We MUST elect a pro-worker candidates so we can continue to achieve real legislative victories to strengthen workers’ rights, expand good jobs, and protect workers.
HOW TO VOTE
- Register to Vote. The deadline to register is October 12.
- Early in-person voting begins October 23 until October 31st. View polling locations.
- Mail-in ballots will be sent to you only if you were receiving them prior to the pandemic. To request a mail-in ballot click here.
IMPORTANT NEW JERSEY ELECTION INFORMATION
- The Nov. 2, 2021, General Election will have early in-person voting, mail-in ballots, and day-of voting.
- Active voters do not need to apply for a Vote By Mail (VBM) ballot. If you have not received a mail-in ballot, you must fill out an application. Ballots must be postmarked by 8:00 pm on Nov. 2.
- In-person early voting will begin October 23 through October 31st. Hours will be Monday-Saturday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. (Note: Voters can vote at any location in their county during the early voting period.)